Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ultrasonic Spinal Stenosis

all love me there is still

I have never written anything. My thesis is for mysterious reasons, actually finished only two weeks ago. I now have my (graduate) study brought to an end. With violence you might say. But I wanted to be ready this year. Next year, are finally no more tests on. I can deal with me then pure mathematics. Research, if you will. The only question is in which direction. I've also
can now play back more free time in which I read, and dream. Then there are probably more entries to read again. Let's be honest. Did someone in the last few months really about classification systems, twisted exterior products, quadratic forms, positive points sets, 17, Archimedean quadratic modules, display sets, operators, Spektralsätze, integrals, (tempered) distributions projektorvertige Dimensions, hear, etc.? Yes? Well, too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment