Oberwolfach - Day 3 and 4
Finally I have made pictures. They come later. The exhibits will be: Snow! Yes, he is back. Gestures he was there, but only on the mountain on which we had left. However, there was blowing a fierce, icy winds. The Black Forest cake, was it for an American course, the canonical election, and worth a photo. For food here reminds me more that the napkins at the tables here in envelopes marked with the name is (meaning you have to put up then too), and vegetarians have other shells than meat eaters.
Today there was also another five official presentations, four unofficial have also started straight (I'm not there). The makes the whole thing really exhausting. In addition, I am still far from understanding a lot. It is also not a field, as I've ever worked. So we'll see what I get out of it.
morning it's back then, because on Saturday I will for the linear algebra exam required. And in general.
0 comments:
Post a Comment