virtual forms, real-time
I can do something. Karim has given me his latest article. I read it straight, correct errors, make suggestions for improvement. The article is far from simple, basic steps. Sometimes you need some experience with the Mllnor K-groups in order to understand the procedure, but you get fast. I have much experience with it, because my thesis. Just because I currently do something else, and did I get some distance from the object, prepares it gives me joy to think about. Because United is unexplored, so I've found a new hobby. About
Next week begins the lecture period of the summer semester. Then again fall so work such as correct duties and exercise groups persist. Besides, there are a few tests where I can play assessors. On the other hand, there is again one or the other interesting lecture, I will listen to me. All this will consume a lot of time together. Oh, and a working group I belong to yet. Phew, let's see how much I can do in the remaining time. But I'm looking forward to it. It is so also once again among men. ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment