Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Do U Think Of Honeymoon Registries?

P


Comment on this post to Receive a letter, think of 5 fictional characters Whose name starts with that letter and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.

I was given an P by rabbit

first PenPen -> from NGE: my utmost favorite, Oh, "my first anime where I've really seen by all and I just LOVE him xDD

second Peter Pan: Who does not like him, O; "

third? Winnie the Pooh xDDD, I actually like piglets on meisst, O, ""

4th pink panther Bam Bam always liked total xD; Pebbels o_o I was really girlish;

boah + P had a hell of a serious character; O; " Especially for anime and manga and stuff is hardly what with" p "xDDD

if you want a simple letter writing, n Kommi \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment