Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winners Choice Pool Table

While the rain pattered gently on us ...

† " Ein Traum ist eine Frage und keine Antwort" †
Strephon K. Williams

It's funny what you dare to dream many a night. Normally I let this night go by my illusions; too low I guess their meaning. But this dream is now me no rest. A fragment is embedded in my mind and clings tightly. It is painful but still makes me smile when I think of the symbolism of this night shadow. Almost childlike, naive do these.

I remember as already mentioned, only a fragment this dream. What was before or after does not matter. If only stuck with this one little part, then the rest was not important and it is not worth my wasting my thoughts on it.

There were dolls. Made similar as those who had given me for my birthday Aurora. But there were two dolls, which I should be up and represent. still twitch my mouth up when I think about what these dolls-what-we were wearing. They were were wearing the suits of Noir, the Kirika and Chloe shortly before the final ceremony. This tight little dress uniform similar, I like the yellow of Kirika, your sky blue. And a new image: And just from the anime who gives me all the next, the anime, which gave us only brought together at the Palace. An image of serenity and the little lady back to back and yet they look at each other. This position, precisely this just you and me, instead of the royal maidens.

Childish. Insignificant. Unforgettable.

May it be just dolls, they mean more to me than anyone can imagine. My soul has tricked me into Hotaru and their faces. My soul is in these dolls, which I like a little child protect from the violence of a father before I can not protect me. Now I have placed you in the form of a doll. I'm too confused at the moment to interpret it correctly. I also wanted to protect you? Or you only know me near?

Clothes ... A symbol of the bond that connects the true Noir. They are a whole. You can only exist together. If it is not the dummy form, so the clothes with which I an inseparable connection between you and me have created.

The picture of Usagi and Chibi-Usa has a deeper meaning for me. Harmony, understanding, love. Yes, things that I found in your Presence (if one may call the Internet presence) have from time to time to exercise.

And now I cry and smile. How stupid and foolish of me to dream something like that. How self-centered to make a tape to bind up to me. How naive to find harmony in our relationship without consent.

Oh I know it's better. Delete me from your life and it would not be empty. Delete me from your memories and it would lack nothing.

No why this dream! As if the desire to not help you enough hidden within me. But how could I help you? My existence is void in your eyes. I feel now and then. How can help you have a shadow. How hopeless my hope. How deceptive my efforts. How my childish dreams.

What remains a desire is still with you in the rain.


0 comments:

Post a Comment