Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Harley Davidson Shower Curtain

... biting thoughts

And what I do, but if it is? I would not underestimate my life, yet so many people might be happier if it were not for me.



Shall we count them once ` ?

- My mother, who just moved me because in a country that despises them.
- My godfather, who was killed by series of small accidents, which were all raised by me.
- My grandparents, who her daughter terribly miss
- the Father, redeemed without me long ago was this mother and family conditions
- M., the one without me would not have the heart broken
- another level, not without me would be hopelessly in love
- as could be perfectly happy in his relationship to them without fear
- a lot of people who see me as a friend and be disappointed, because I Take me insulating

it not be offended if I do go all out of the way and you do not integrate into my life. I learned that it is the best way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment