Friday, October 27, 2000

Femail Gental Piercing Pitures

Managed

Yesterday we were after three weeks of Dr. Berendt and he had forgotten us! Is now a red card for him. He could then still be achieved at home and came back again. Now he became a father again, and we want to forgive him, that he has forgotten us. But the important thing is actually that we were able to conclude the therapy and I am 9 years for the first time again as a healthy call (except for the fibromyalgia, but that's another matter). I never thought that I get each time so far and I am very proud to have done it for me. While I am aware that I can always come in to depression, but I know now that I can make it back to get out. But now enjoy I have to just be happy and balanced. The only problem that I have now is that my days are simply too short, for all I would like to do. But since I'll have planned today to practice with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment