Sunday, September 17, 2000

Skin Cancer Advanced Symptoms

Sonnenhalde meeting!

Yesterday we have set up everything and it was really great! I'm Tanya, and Thomas Sigi taken at 15.00 clock in the main hall in reception and then we all take the train down to Dani. Thomas, I would have hardly recognized with his short hair, but Tanya and Sigi have not changed size. In the beginning a certain threshold was because we have yet never seen outside the hospital, but was then overcome quickly. Sigi is the only one but still in hospital (now in Bern), but only for a month, then they made it. Dani picked us up at the station and then went to Staffelbach. Dani and her family have a beautiful house in the English country style, just as I would like my house too. So we sat in the garden first, and let time pass in the Klnik Revue. What we have laughed and Thomas said it well when he said that at first would have to stay in Kuckusnest to get to know. But it has done us all good and it was nice to see that all was again put on their feet again and have a foothold in life. It was really a very nice evening and all enjoyed it. The next meeting is now on 4 November at the hostess and I will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment