Saturday, August 12, 2006

Do Men Have Wet Dreams

The country

Italy and Ireland call. Italy I ignore time, but Ireland, hey, why not, I think to myself there. No idea what you want from me, but it is certainly nice to you. Just all alone, I do not like waiting so Ireland, perhaps there is yet something. Oha, and small for me (I do not small) while sitting alone in the large office. The little child is rehabilitated, not halfway Not at all but really bad. Think I'm good when I walk around, a short sprint is also possible. But where, sometimes I see the target does not, sometimes I do not know if there is a goal. This may disguise hidden agendas and forth. So I have to look for tracks that fails often. Sometimes in intelligence, often to her intuition and dexterity. 20. Patzer. Try it again next year. Maybe in Ireland. Is there a good tracker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment