Monday, October 2, 2006

Sprint Drinking Game Electronic

lian_abroad @ 2006-10-03T12: 52:00

So after I had long time no Internet, I now have the opportunity to be here purely to write something! I am well received in Japan, most probably already know. Before I read what

about the journey and arrival, first comes the most important thing: The contact information!

My address:
520-0112 大 津市 日 吉 台 4-22-3 (coming in legend the address once I know for sure how it is rewritten ...)
Tel: 077-577-2318

Then I a cell phone, you can call the (090-91380378) (Stefan ne cheap code for that) and you can also send emails (renjikage@t.vodafone.ne.jp). The mails, however, must be written in Unicode, which I erkllär again in other NEM entry.
easy for normal mails as usual write to shi_no_chocho@yahoo.de.

So now time for the journey:)

The flight to Kyoto was - apart from the length - really enjoyable. For Finnair, I had the feeling that they give themselves real trouble, and although British Airways has the nicer planes, I found the service at Finnair somehow, no idea cordial.
Helsinki was great! Although I've only seen the airport, but even where I've felt myself quite well. I really want to look into the city when I get the chance! I also like noticed that I had previously only in countries was that I also the language at least reasonably can - in Finnish I can not speak (well, thanks to on kiitos () margariini and kaffiipausi * g *)
In Osaka we went arrived for We then continue by train to Kyoto, which has again taken an hour. Since I could sleep but at least once, so I did not realize so much. The road from the station to the hotel in Kyoto was but ne Qual Actually, the easy, you have to change in the subway a few stops and remains seated and then comes out about 500m from the hotel away. If you have not slept for 20 hours, one is totally hot because it is in Kyoto by 9 clock times already like 23 °, and it then loaded is much too heavy suitcases and bags, then the 15, 20 minutes, it takes really hard. But after 16 hours are 20 minutes dragging suitcases grad still so in there, we thought ...
only that were three times as long from the 20 minutes because we have neither the U-Bahn found immediately have discovered any lifts, so we go with the trunks of small narrow escalators had, much to the amusement of some old workers . Once at the right subway station, there were no escalators or a lift, so that this time we bit perplexed about 200 steps were that separated us from the rest of the way to the hotel. But that just before the goal can not give up so, so we have just our Piece by piece, highly balanced. The Japanese woman was ne also quite funny ("You have really hard just because ... * grin *)... yes.

Ne while later, but shot euphoric, because we had defeated the stairs, we have then the hotel is found and could check in -.. but only check in, the rooms were only two hours later it was done right no matter to us but because we finally were able to share time in the lobby, we also have the same Mahmut of our university made the with us at Doshisha is. That was a good start.

After we finally were allowed into the room we first fell into deep sleep, which ended only towards the evening. Funnily were wir in der Nähe von dem Ort, wo ich vor zwei Jahren gewohnt habe, und zu meiner Überraschung hatte ich sogar noch ne ungefähre Vorstellung davon, wie man dahin kommt. Dort haben wir (nach langem Suchen) dann auch endlich mal was zu essen gefunden, ich hab mir ne Prepaidkarte für mein tolles japanisches Handy geholt, und dann gings wieder zum Hotel und ins Bett.

Wir hatten noch einen Tag für uns, den wir mit Rumgammeln verbracht haben. Das Highlight war das All you can eat Pizzaessen (ja, in Japan gibt es Pizza, die nicht nur so aussieht wie Pizza, sondern auch so schmeckt, da könnten Pariser Restaurants noch was lernen von :)). Nachts haben wir in einem dieser praktischen Läden, die in Japan Kombini heißen and are open 24 hours, found three of our group, that we had breakfast the next morning and, in the garden of Imperial Palace at Dresdner Bank:) Before we were all shopping together in nem supermarket nearby, and because it occasionally in the garden are also benches with tables had wirs quite comfortable:) On the day the program has started then too, but I read it in the next entry in detail since are in fact also ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment