rain is something wonderful. Today when I was walking down the streets without an umbrella, I could feel every drop. Cold and tiny it dripped from the sky.
inexorably it rained down on me and I felt as would flush the water falling down to me all the expense of the soul. The sky was so bright gray, the camera could not catch each. Is the indomitable nature, even if we humans believe we have control about it.
But when this feeling had not been moving - entgegenzublicken heads held high the rain drops - just changed my mp3 player to the next song.
I never thought that a tune could be so apt to be worth enough to compare with the dance of tears of heaven.
"For Elise" by Ludwig van Beethoven.
An exhilarating feeling embraced me. The game sounds reminiscent of the rain. An innocent fresh rain. Quickly and gently slides the music, sometimes gentle over the keys away, sometimes lurid in the fight against any resistance.
I can only recommend this combination to try out again. Anyone who dives like a moment in a non-existential world, as I do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment