done I have it really well again to nem concert by Thomas and the boys The concert in Würzburg for me was very different from the concert in December in Nuremberg, I set off by 13 clock in Nuremberg, in between filling up, lunch etc . Was then (there was actually relatively ne filthy disco, but given the small size ne very good and cozy little atmosphere) at 14.30 clock in the car park at the hall. I was not with so many concerts, I also know quite a few people who as regular meetings and it was there before me Only then 5-6 people. But if you do there for hours in front of the hall is yes then you talk. We have quite a while been standing outside the hall, in between times and walked by Sebastian René, later Thomas. Shortly after 19 clock we finally got into the hall, as was the bed and then release Gedrücke. Must say it really annoys me that there antanzen people total at quarter to seven and then quite fun at people who want to stand there for hours vorbeidrängeln. Thanks to the assertive Securities I still ended up in the front row, because through me were still behind me first and let no one left to stop the boulder.
I stood in the front row a little left, actually in front of Sebastian, right where I wanted to go :)... After a another hour of waiting (now his feet have started slowly to beg for relief), then came the opening act "Marnie". Quite honestly, so please correct me, that did not correct the band (especially on the Lord Drums:)) I liked it, but the singer is not really my case. After another half an eternity finally we went off. I was a bit overwhelmed bit how close I was then suddenly low down (in Nuremberg I was standing on the balcony). Photos I've really not made that many, but here are a few that are reasonably become something ...
Once Tom at one of his Announcements between songs (which vary considerably shorter now than in December, I know many have so desired, I liked it but actually quite happy that he has spoken so much and habs missed a bit), while in the second photo, Tom sing (I think because I need not describe much, as you know yourself as a the thrills) and on the third picture Tom at the end (to stop so he really wants to actually never again quite touched by the applause and the enthusiasm of many) ...
... an overview of the stage (as best they could go to get the whole stage on it I was then too close ... :)) And once Sebastian, René and Bonny ...
... the best pics I got from Sebastian:), so I stood in front of it :)... Once he saw that I'm doing grad a picture of him and even n posing little, unfortunately, the image is blurred and you total knowledge can not really (which is now not there) ... I must say I like better than Sebastian, is a total super guy and always patient and kind with no end and is happy if anyone even interested in him and the band shows.
... here are a few Photos as it was over, unfortunately, then again, somehow I got the beat as if it were passed before the real time in flight. The concert has pleased me very very very good ... The new songs I like very much (especially explosion) even if, or perhaps precisely because it s little more rock, was there singing along not only as true as I had not yet soo often heard, and therefore not quite text sure. But well worth the self itself is Mr Godoj is yes, sometimes not quite as secure as many songs for now so started * lol *... Thought that was so sweet as he sat there, thunderous applause (the mood I was actually from the beginning very well, no idea what some thought that there were really poor anyway, because I not so the comparison) and he shook his head and said that we should stop now, or he forgets the text again, looking over to René, who is laughing almost cheer floor ...
The concert was really another very special experience, is unfortunately to no longer proceed further from this tour, but I enjoyed it very much. This time's it just different because I was much closer to the concert itself, and also much better to participate, etc. could sing, but after this time the band and then Thomas came quickly back out and gave autographs. I have the photos with Thomas and Sebastian have it signed. Thomas was kind of confused / annoyed (no idea why, was somehow in the Moment so my impression really get it did I not, I'm in Nuremberg get the picture with him and have me as even an autograph fetched because I the other measures can have and now I have my short the photo to sign it and have it immediately for the other people made room for, well, no matter). turn have come
At Sebastian's it less difficult because drangedrängelt where not so many people. 'm Back to the fence and I am employed by the people standing with him and then when I've had to front him the photograph put off. His reaction was totally sweet, he looks at the photo, smiles, looks at me, I grinned, he asks me for my name and then returned the signed photo back.
Bin then made to set off shortly before midnight and happy with a big smile in Würzburg and have me on the way home. Meanwhile, it was pouring with rain and the ride is not quite so great. 'm Still went out briefly at Ner service area and have me what to eat and drink purchased and then I drove home. Shortly after one o'clock I was at home. So I must first apologize
0 comments:
Post a Comment