Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Very Small Canning Jars

antropaia @ 2009-11-17T14: 05:00

† It is difficult to find happiness in ourselves, and it is quite impossible to find it elsewhere.
[Nicolas Chamfort]


It is strange. Yesterday I read all my poems and stories by and was shocked easily. There was no joy, no happiness to finden.Meine words are full of sadness, despair, anger and fear. Of course, now my life is not wrapped in cotton wool and offers an abundance of happiness, but it's not that I did not experience beautiful moments.

ruled Why the negative so much? Why is it so in my mind fixed and replaced all others? Am I so weak? So eager to be unhappy? Things

self, make my heart beat faster, I deny. And it also violates other.

I'm happy. I (who have loved me really) one goal in mind, a place (and still do not have a bad), have friends and I was even allowed to know the love again. And this time they will even reply (it's wrong is, sometimes an open question).

My life may be more difficult than from others. But there are lives that are much more complicated and inhuman.

I hate my own father. But there are fathers who deserve it more safely.
I hate this company. But there are people who need to carry larger loads.
I feel lonely. But I have it anyway. He still belongs to me. I may still be in his arms. And I would not be the first with a broken heart. Others have also been living.
I have no strength left. And yet I can get up and go on living. Others give up.

It hurts everything. The tears flow. But the is life. So why? Why I'm not going to positive thoughts?

Is it fear? The higher you soar, the deeper you fall. If I let luck, I'll get to feel the pain more clearly. I fear pain, loneliness and losing what I have at heart.

So I let the good not really ran at me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment