Monday, November 9, 2009

What Does Terkoiz Use To Make Hisanimations

Dear God ...

Everyone makes mistakes. Such is life. But there is never a mistake to love.
[Romain Rolland]


Where exactly is your problem? I was always a good person. A good girl. Of course I lied and made mistakes, but who does not? I always tried these little trucks to make amends. I was there for people when they needed me. I helped the old lady across the street. I kept my rowdy classmates on the door, even if they do not even noticed it. I listened to my mother, I raised my brother, I went to school and took the matter seriously. Yes, I even prayed. Not to fulfill my desires, no, I asked for forgiveness, for forgiveness.

And you know how innocent and naive I am. You know that I am a big dreamer. For the immanent world I've always denied it, the faith of the prince on the white horse. But you know it, I still believe it! While most girls my age, my friends, my neighborhood had already lost their innocence, I was still dreaming about my first kiss. And I believed in him! I believed it to kiss someone I love who loves me. I believed in the perfection of my first kiss! Because of this and the only reason why I've been waiting so long ...

What are you playing a sick game with me? Dear God, eternity so boring? A pastime for you, a test for me? As can be seen just as a good man falls on hard times the muzzle? I've tried very hard to me to be not human? You gave me my prince, my perfection of a first kiss and love. I believe that love is the purest of all feelings. No ... I believed it.

Did you just test me and see if I still remain a good person? Whether I manage my feelings to overshadow and instead continue to step through the upright life? Then forgive me, for I am fallen. This was to much. You forget that I'm only human.

Or have not you forget it? Did you know that I will fall? Did you know that I fall? Then Go to hell, God! It does hurt that is doomed! And these disfiguring scar now remains for ever ...

If that was your way to make me more human, know one thing:

God, you are inhuman!

I'm going to love this as a basis. It may not be pure, they may not be perfect and he does not like the prince on the white his horse. But you know what? I liked everything black horses anyway. And listen to me carefully. I may have fallen, but I will stand up and be a good person. But my love I will not give up! This contradicts himself? Maybe, but I do not care. I will stumble, fall, buck, crawl, but I still move on. I will cry to whimper in pain, curse, cry and I smile anyway!

What I do may well be wrong, but your games are just plain disgusting.

I do not agree with you by, but as me as a man (yes, I've realized. I am also a human being) nothing other choice, I let myself into it.

Have fun watching, that is funny. You will find me not long forgotten.

Still ... Thank you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment