Sunday, November 5, 2006

Beagle Puppies For Sale In Toronto

Urasenke ~

I sit again in Doshishaterminalraum before going to the food.


by 10 clock today, it went to the House of Urasenke. We were enjoined to be punctual and jaaa come to God's will auchja, because it would be an incredible honor blabla. I arrived too late, despite malicious allegations that I was there very vulnerable - on the contrary, I was first. And why? Because I point at which we wanted to meet us, had so verpeilt that I was 40 minutes early.

course I was also received with the same kind words: "Oh my God, you're already there!" I know not what I want, I'm not one time this semester to come late to somewhere - just in Hieizan expedition, I was too late. Regardless, the main thing is not too late.
The honor this time I have left to someone else, but also was still so early that we arrived at the house of Urasenke.

Urasenke What is that? Urasenke (written 里 千家) is a very important school of tea ceremony in Japan (although the word "tea ceremony" is not necessarily like and say "tea" to their tradition). It is run by a family descended from the famous Sen no Rikyu. That was the tea master of historical values as Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi (ie 16th-17th century) and even the founder of Urasenke-Teeschule.
Today the family in the 16th Generation and sees it as their task to pass on the tradition. You run the house, which actually comes from the time of Sen no Rikyu, and pretty much all male family members are involved there. It is not a public body can attend one, and only the most important people are invited there to join in a ceremony to.

In such a venerable house we were unworthy Gaijin so into it. We were greeted by a tea master, who has surprised me with his wonderful English. The whole presentation, it was announced it was to be held in English. First we were brought into the house and then put into a tea room, where we then get tea. Fortunately, my host mother had explained before, how to behave around with something so we all knew reasonably should know what to do. There were sweets and tea, and then we were about out.
photos we took none, but for that we have a brochure to see the explanations and many images, so I like that in Germany again declare any who wants to know you. Let's say in any case that it's an impressive building. It is always impressive hear what so and Empress sailed need at the corner, where you might even just tea and tea master-so gets done.

After a while the guide was already over. Gifts were also Said circular and a small fan, which looks really pretty. The tea master
us pointed out that even in Germany there are many groups that give Teeunterricht, and if we were interested, we should go there sometimes. If it does not cost too much, I would also like to make terrible!
In fact, I would like to continue the things that I started here. Let's see how this works. Wen

it more interesting to It is also a Urasenke homepage: www.urasenke.or.jp

eat as much to me first, now it works again! After the

0 comments:

Post a Comment