Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Why Canti Play Solitaire On My Computer

lian_abroad @ 2006-11-02T14: 28:00

Hieizan action is back to, it is now time to plan the next day. Tomorrow, Friday is the day of culture here, so we have a long weekend. My host parents will probably go to Nara to visit her grandson, who is sitting as far as I know, especially with his other grandma.
What do I do that, I do not know. Plans form to include the Osaka's a long night, but otherwise I will not leave much. We're all pretty beaten.

Culturally there were also a few where I want to go to, above all, the Egypt exhibition the famous Sakuji Yoshimura, who works for 40 years at Waseda University. To stupid that I missed the signing, at the time because I did not have the money to go in. Well, the issue I see myself in any case yet!

On Monday it is then to Urasenke, a famous Teezeremonieschule. And, all the teachers do not instil us here tired, is a damn great honor. As simple a look and lets see what there is to do so only subject to us - because most Japanese are not even pure. I for one am very excited because on it. Tea Ceremony I do anyway fun:)

Then the intermediate examinations are tuned, to me, but I do not do as much thought. From 23 however, at Doshisha one week free. This means that we use as perhaps the opportunity to add a little somewhere else to go. Where we want to be happy, we do not know, and so far have been the wildest plans were made. We also want to just so happy to Okinawa ... Only without air ticket can we get well not go. Let's see how cheap we get away from there. Eva's host mother has suggested that we still with her (and perhaps even others) should go to a hot spring near the sea. And that, in combination with a traditional Japanese hotel and so, it sounds incredibly good! Would cost me 10,000 yen, cheaper but I do not always come away but I think times.

student loans came now, too, even if I do not really know what is supposed to represent the amount. They probably have me in September but not paid back ...? I'm waiting but still on the decision, perhaps bring a little clarity. It is important however that I can pay rent etc, and could live well:) What more could you want!

Now I will start my weekend with a little stroll and see if I can not go a little boost the economy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment