Sunday, December 17, 2006

How Can You Get The Dragon Papers In Poptropica

Fortune-telling and more cheerful

Since I have completely forgot the funniest!

On Thursday, we have devoted all of divination (占い). This means that we have unpacked all the possible things to say about what your character. These include, animal horoscope (no, not the Chinese), Handleserei and things like that.

We all had a great time to translate all the things and see what funny little creatures we all are. In short

came out to me that I was the "light-footed Koala am. That's entertaining enough.
I am a romantic who pursues the life, love and dreams. I swell, almost with love and passion, but I am still someone who plans ahead and has great qualities of leaders. Also, I am someone who is very appreciated by other people.
I will not be good in there to express my feelings.

Was very funny. Who wants to know more can also post their date of birth in here and then I can see times

0 comments:

Post a Comment