lian_abroad @ 2006-12-17T09: 02:00
So, both hotel attendance and performance are a while ago, but now I have the time to write again what.
at 1.12. So we went into the neighborhood south of Kyoto Prefecture Wakayama, a region that is hot for her sources, their tuna and mandarin is known. This has somehow each region has its famous local matters, probably, so it is easier to bring a gift.
departure was in the Kyoto train station at 8:00 in the morning, so we should all meet at 7:50 at the bus park. Why am I so precisely execute, can now think probably everyone ... Of course not everything went smoothly.
BUT I was not to blame for it. Really.
I am running with my luggage for three days and all the half-hour to the station the most part, so I still catch the express train, so as not to be late, because I do not think the parking lot or something. The Kyoto station is in fact huge.
jaded I could even then jump on the train. Ha. What worked once! The rest of the train I needed to rest, so I can talk from the girls school next to me got showered. But just as we were right in the long tunnel leading to the station from Kyoto (Yamashina), put the train back at once on the brakes, so that has thrown it all through the train. The insecure one yet, right in the dark tunnel ...
A few minutes later but was then also mal ne announcement of train drivers: A car is a passenger collapsed. Aha. That's what I call timing, I thought, when I saw that I ran out of time.
Anyway, why do we not go especially after Yamashina, so that the poor man comes time to nem ambulance, no one would really understand. I could not even let you know that I come later, in a tunnel is one we all know so well received.
some point could explain to the other passengers to the train driver that the man collapsed after Yamashina would like to, so that he could be getting ambulance. Well then.
We drove back then. There we had but are also, because the ambulance had to be called first so, then arrive first, and then the first passenger out ...
I had to make in Yamashina at least enough time to the tour group panic.
After ten minutes as we went even further, and not a minute later we were in Kyoto. Again, not a minute later I was on the bus - and overall I've stopped the descent by two minutes. No earth-shattering difference, fortunately, is also bred for it was enough nevertheless. But that was boring, so I had the remaining six hours drive my rest.
The host mother, with whom we mitwaren has made us each ne small pocket of an old but beautiful kimono, which has stirred us total. I also knew that a more relaxed when I saw how proud she was on to have circumvented the ban on alcohol with her friend on the bus and starting at 8:00 in the morning to drink.
Lunch We were at the southernmost point of Honshu. Since there are actually palm trees and everything, and somehow it seemed more like May, and not, as of December! The view was very happy, after all, we went to the sea.
The hotel itself was great too. We three girls were placed in a threesome in a room with tatami mats and futon beds, of course. Moreover, there were cotton kimono (yukata called) out for us. The pulling in as a hotel actually on forever. We literally threw the same time there and also disgraced the same time. These things can be put in two ways - one is used for dead, the other is normal. A laugh of the host mother and her friend later we have our kimono of "Zombie" to "hotel-goers' changed and then they could manage on your geographical.
The hot springs we had to immediately try out, so we went to the Dschungelbad. The sources are such that you take off his clothes and then washed, and then rises in the sources. The sources are duly sulfur, which my stomach was not very great. But this is supposed to be healthy.
The water itself is great! There are few more relaxing than so ne source. Unfortunately, she is so hot that you can not stay so long in there. We have been able to go into the sauna, before returning back to the room went.
the evening then waited Karaoke on us, which was also funny. We had three but not as much of it because we We have first run, before we found the room.
food was also great - All-You-Can-Eat Buffet! At dinner we had the host mother to the fact that there ne hot spring somewhere further out there where you can then went there by boat. We wanted to not be missed, even if we had to get out for it again so soon.
But it was worth it! We were moved by boat to Ner source, which was directly in the middle of the rocks by the sea. There were women and the men swimwear yukata, because unlike the other sources were not separated by gender. to rise with the yukata on there in the source that was strange but overall great wars. We lay in front of the fountain in the stone and looks at the sea, as three stranded whales. Lovely!
After we went back, we had to rise up slowly and vacate our rooms. But first, we were able to talk nice with the host mother, who promptly invited me to Eva nerve to wine tasting, only with sake. This is guaranteed funny!
The day was quite long, we arrived late evening in Kyoto again. But it has paid off all cases. Then it was quickly into bed, because the next day was the live performance!
at 3.12. So was the day where all who have learned in Otsu traditional art, they should perform on. Overall, students from four Kotospieler side (including me), two have demonstrated the tea ceremony and three dancers (because one was sick).
I've been gone much earlier than I had. Our sample was only 10 to clock, but the dancers were already tuned to 9, and as my host mother for all the dance teacher, she has me unceremoniously taken earlier. That was not bad either. So I was indeed quite quickly sent back to the room for the Kotospieler, but I was able to walk in peace again the songs. I was pretty much the only thing that was quietly: About 70 children stood on the day also on stage, and all had to be kept quiet and - most important - are still stuck in kimono. For that we had provided a whole Ankleiderteam.
Because I've always just sitting around, I was unceremoniously pushed into the dressing room, where two women have put me in the exquisite kimono for me. And was great too! Thus, a very formal, with long, long sleeves, which were about a meter long. It was something of corset dress, how they squeezed me in the kimono, but in the end I found it very pleasant. Since she still had time (for so many were still there and the performance was only by 2 clock) they have doctored myself yet, what they had done a lot of fun. I had the longest hair in there, I think. packed finished, I was shooed back into Kotozimmer where my teacher was already there. She has been happy to see me in nem kimono. The other Kotospieler were a bit late, and our dress rehearsal has been delayed anyway, so I with a few little children could still practicing our songs.
It was a little wistful. Was that the last time I was allowed to play koto? I like the instrument so you ...
Ne while later it was already at the dress rehearsal. So now I could play on the stage, where my host mother had also been noticed already. That made me quite excited yet than usual.
The rehearsal went as it should be - wrong. Somehow we played too fast, and then we all came out after another. But so now time for the samples.
The time to the actual performance went around quite shcnell. As we sat on the stage, I've noticed that a teacher had come from our classes - together with the video camera. What timing to notice that! Well, in the end I was not so excited. We played our song, and a few small boys even sing-along of "Jingle Bells" animated. When the time is not a reward for the hard work:)
could then we look at the rest of the show in peace. We have all made a good figure, if I could tell. All our teachers have come, but none of our fellow students. We wonder about it but we had no time, ever since we were dragged from a group photo to another, and before we knew it, it was time to take off the kimono.
from our teacher, we have actually got even ne Christmas card and candy. Had we known this, we have also brought what ... But we were happy simply.
Desiree and I took the opportunity to tell her that we will definitely play on koto. Of course, it now costs more, but the equivalent € 7 per hour, it's still cheap. And when I finally, finally time to learn an instrument, I'll just quit again!
any case, she was very pleased that we liked it so well.
Then it went with my host mother to eat Chinese (after so nem tag has no more desire to cook). Since it was also about other plans: we go at 23.12. Mochi do what is traditional ne thing. When the homemade mochi (so sweet Teigdinger with filling) eat, you have the year luck or something like that. Thereafter, most games and food, and it is certainly funny.
Am 22.12., In front of it, is our Christmas party, where in addition to the students, host families and Tandem partners and friends - if you have that - have come. I look forward to some of the greatest.
So, now there is also a primary school to tell, but I switch to the next entry!
0 comments:
Post a Comment