Friday, December 29, 2006

Sayings Baby's First Birthday Thank Yous

march @ 2006-12-29T11: 32:00

Omg, how I hate Christmas xDD Although I have got some really great things (money, camera, Kairi figure *_*), but all this fuss because of family ... 're mine gets Grandma and Grandpa are here ... mien this morning were still uncle and aunt to all ... and stay until tomorrow morning ...
but only because we are 2 days early Christmas with the rest of the relatives tomorrow T___T "" Yesterday we played
city / country / river ... and my grandfather could not read anything, because his eyes are so bad, was so Horror ... and I can see I was only been pimped to help him but ... yeah great, no wonder that his writing net xx ""
and one probably. sleep today aunt and uncle in my room, that means I must be high on my Schwetser
T_T I'm really happy when I return here at home and alone *.* Then I'm finally tinker with Janine my head for my next cosplay * _ * " and then I go shopping and on the 30th to Pai ... and then right on 31st to Pai to Sushi ** finally a New Year's Eve when I'm gone * _ * ~

Well they are all back T_T "
can only eat as much as the T_____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment