Janine I was kicked out from their friends list \u0026lt;3
And shall I tell you something
have with it is really slow no matter
I?! the entire week durchgeheult, even as yesterday was Janine with me I could no longer suppress and even ... this is hard and sad for me x_X;
And now when the other of my friends (AGAIN) nciht understand it I do not care! It is my life, she has hurt me and then I should not over-react?
times Begin to think, damn again!
Well ...
now to my weekend ... God
on Friday evening finally came to me ... Jani I have missed TT____TT;;
We have not really done much o.o
on saturday morning we were short at the rehearsal ... and then all the HPs ma rumgelegen afternoon in bed, snuggled up and watched movies xDD
evening we were then in Heidelberg, were at the pizza hut and then have to ncoh kino (Keinohrhasen) gone.
Well ~
fpr me because it was evening and we talked a lot about Janine, Pola, Saskia. In
must I write anything now, it is nunmal so and I swallow down something not so fast.
I did today, not that they go home and I will probably fall back into my black Lich.
I feel lonely here because jeh, I feel that I can talk to anyone, and I can not.
Saksia is in its "Institute ".... Pola and Anna persuade me never to and I also want to impose nciht what I would do ... . _.;
I do not know the moment if I really my birthday wants to celebrate.
Not really, but it could really mess up some Perspnen TRUE, but really really really ... and I want these people nciht began, because I know that I give in and then small again ... then when I say something against it and that I am a little hurt again I the evil.
* * rumemo
I'm so sick of that I really just try to remain objective at the moment, rien pull no feelings ... and they mix in the evening auswiene alone ... and the other people all shouting at me and accuse me of things that I have NOT even discussed ...
such as Pola said:
was "Now I'm back between two tables !! And now I have to choose between you and Yumee "
why does it occur because of SOWAS
This is surely a matter between ... with and Yumee ° _ °;
not zwsichen And the three of us ...
something hurts me even more .___.;;
naja ~ has to be the persons to whom it is directed not read .___.;;
Because they either do not have a LJ ...
, or just kicked me from the friends list xDDD
@ Miffy: if you made it this far, congratulations are XDDD .. and you like to give my \u0026lt;3
@ Jani: I love you, thank you for coming all morning finally
0 comments:
Post a Comment