The Theterlandheim is over. And yes, it was nice to actually sometimes very exhausting and nerve-consuming.
Since I have only a small role to ICGH Although virtually nothing to say, but I must still (As it turned out) many times on stage and be present just such a reaction and stuff.
well and good, but it was just annoying when standing around the back of the stage and be ahead of the 10 minutes long discussed how to pronounce sentences and where to go ... only to then 5 minutes later noted that it looks totally stupid and discuss again.
I mean ... okay, but then we would not all the time standing around the back have to, but in the end even be able to play smart, if the talk is once clear. Otherwise it was
but beautiful. It was never really alone because no samples had at least 3 people (I was the whole time at the other 7 from my old level or class). The nights we have also done well ... with 3 to 4 hours per night. After the 3rd night it was also a bit tired and I'm feeling just dead
in a quarter of an hour I have to driving school and discuss everything for the test, then I go eat with my parents and then a movie night.
Whooo ~
one of the primal messages are longer, where I piense NOT.
As in my last blog mentioned, I will change some things.
I'm not sure how I can make it or if I ever make it. But for now I
piense not to LiveJournal.
To me it is not particularly good, but for now this is my business.
I have noticed in the last six months, I have so many familiar and easy ... blind trust and ... people from telling my problems ... and that was clearly a mistake (not all but many) .
Everyone has their problems and it is no good to tell the other (that I speak of certain issues, not by all).
0 comments:
Post a Comment