After my dearest friend had infected me at the weekend ...
I just went to the doctor this morning ... and what a miracle ~ I also
scarlet; O;
I'm sick leave until Friday ... but come tomorrow, despite great risk of infection to school (2 hours) for a very important exam in business administration and economics.
And whooo ~
class time ...
on Sunday to Wednesday I should go to the theater to the intensive-Landehim samples ...
and now I do not know if it works yet, o; "
was my motivation for the next 3 weeks are available to .____.~ But
~ *-*;
one (I call them times now) girlfriend has recently jmd come together ... and such a cute couple ... . O,, _. ~ I think it saves my day. "
nya ~ ~ _.
otherwise üblcih
I feel it still does not get drunk on Saturday ... I wanted to finally get out with friends on the HACT x_X ... but that is 100% flat;
0 comments:
Post a Comment