sadness
On Saturday and today I'm once again surrounded by an inner sadness that I do not know where it comes from. But it takes much force you not to yield. Do not just lie in bed and hang on the serious thought to. I made an effort not to let Gerd suffer to some extent succeeded to me. While he has noticed that something is wrong with me and was very kind, but by that I do not just put in a corner apathetic back, he came it ran at me. This would indeed be an improvement on earlier, in such moments where I could only cry and pulled me so back that a talk with me was impossible. What is bothering me the most is that I do not know what causes sadness. She's just suddenly there and seems to me to roll over. Well, tomorrow we would have again Monday and I may again be tormented by the Colleagues without letting me say something. What a life! Actually, yes I wanted
0 comments:
Post a Comment