Sunday, September 3, 2000

Chef Choice 130 Canada

anger

to bed because I'm so tired. Today I worked all day in the apartment, the animals placed in new, ironed linen, furniture etc. moved .. But the result is very nice and so I thought I am going quickly to the depression forum to to see what's new. I would have left it better! Since one has done such a stupid post that I would like to scream. On the one hand I'm annoyed that I was provoked by someone like that leave, on the other hand, I just can not understand why people have to be so hurtful. This forum is really intended for people who have problems and seek help. People who have it hard enough in their lives, why do you connect to these fragile souls still around? I think it's people like Chris can not even aware of what they do with their comments. I should not upset me, because they are not worth it and still employs me and I feel attacked and injured. Now I will probably have to again count on a sleepless night because my thoughts do not leave off ... I need to learn still so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment