Wednesday, September 13, 2000

Used Conveyor Ovens For Sub Sandwiches

limits

Wednesday since the Saturday I get each day's new on my limits. Every day is a struggle with my depression that creeps in common, and ran with renewed force at me! But I fight. Was the carefree time is very short, but I do not want to be ungrateful, for the past 9 years I had my first one back! Just do not give up and not lose sight of my goal. On Saturday we will meet all of our New Story from the sun, slope, we spent a very nice time together stationary. This sounds funny now, how can you spend in a psychiatric hospital a good time? But it was indeed so, since it is a small private clinic, beautifully located in Riehen and I really really good luck had to meet some great people. For the first time I experienced what it's like to be loved as I am. No adjustments, no hypocrisy! I am looking forward to this Saturday and it keeps me going at the moment. I hope I can fill up a bit of strength there again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment