farewell
If you take leave, this is not always forever. Man waving goodbye on the platform - or in a bathrobe at the door. Why do we know that sometimes there is a final farewell?
When my friend went with his head turned around, an encouraging smile on his lips, across to the waiting car. We had previously been friends. She would like to share my parents. Because their parents were not real, "she said. But who saw his mother, her hand in the hand of the mother, who could recognize their true desire. She wanted his child, his child of her parents, are important. What child does not want? A fortiori, if other things are more important. I will not talk about money, alcohol, not from social life. These are all things that had no place for a girl. That's why I never talk about it. We had a place in the Forest, a semi-dilapidated tree house. That was our secret place. Here we were safe from the inquisitive eyes, wanting to know what we were. What kind of world we still live, except the actual.
We had a solid game rules. We were always together. We were little heroes for each other. We did not leave each other. We never said goodbye forever. These were our rules of the game. They forced us to break them. On the day when they brought Him. In our secret place there in the forest.
We ran away, they were furious. You found us the next morning and parted. Our rules were that we never separated from each other. My friend was taken away. Behind gray Walls, many other foreign people who wanted her no good. would have been good to be with me.
his goods would have to be with their parents, for they would have the most important need. It was not good to be behind the gray walls. She told me during a visit. Your last visit ..
Our rule was then to say goodbye to each other niemald forever. But they forced them to. and I knew it when she went over to the car. "Look only do they not do this with you so"
she said.
I have very beware. Nothing happened. With me.
"I let myself be locked up again nciht" she said.
smiled And goodbye.
And I knew it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment