Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Recipe For Raspberry Italian Soda

My first entry ...

... today is really a special day, I have semester break and really should write my term paper, what I can, however, did not rouse. Listen now I Love to Sing With You Again by Fady Maalouf whose charm and charisma I currently I succumbed completely and regularly makes me laugh with his comments.
I actually wanted to log some time, as an avid queer as folk peep Erin I found that there is also a great fan base. I just never have roused up to now, again largely at the Thomas & Fady fans here is the micht completely tied up with their fanfictions ...
Oh I also write myself, but I have not written as much as others here, mainly on queer as folk, even a bit of Thomas and Fady, but there more like leaps of thought ...
This should have been his first for today ... I hope that Replace this with some like-minded and can have some fun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment