Monday, August 11, 2008

How Much It Cost To Play In Amf Bowling

Fanfiction (Thomas and Fady)

So now I will with us for NEN part of the post I had written a fan fiction of Thomas and Fady, habs now read Xmal and hope that no more errors in it and you are perhaps a little liked so far is only half, the second part, I still read and post if interested him turn in here.

It's about the appearance of Fady Thomas and the ZDF in full jug. The whole thing is of course only my perhaps sprung into thriving fantasy and not reality! I mean to offend anybody or insult anyone! I think both Thomas and Fady well and likes the music of two (ok maybe a bit more of Fady) and I find it sad that the fans between the two in part so there is a fierce competition ...

Thomas fumbled nervously with his jacket as he waited around in the screen waiting to be styled. He had hardly slept the previous night and his eyes were displayed under thick dark circles. Exhausted, he put his hands to his face because he no longer see his reflection did. When he heard as the door opened, he did not look at because he thought it would be the stylist: "Give me five minutes" "Oh I'm sorry. I did not mean to disturb ...", as Thomas Fadys French accent realized he looked up in surprise, "Fady ... waiting ... Stay here, "Fady looked at him with a grin:" How many hours did you sleep for you, "Thomas sighed, exhausted:" No plan ... ? Do I look so bad from "Fady shook his head:" I've slept only three hours ... "


He sat on the chair next to Thomas. Thomas saw Fady slightly bitter, "How are you doing do it? I look like death on legs and do not know how to survive this event here and you look just great ... "Fady looked at him in surprise. He knew Thomas not so exhausted and tired. He ran his hand back to Thomas: "You's not doing well ..." It was not a matter of Fady, it was more of a statement. Thomas looked at him with a shrug: "I'm just a little bit of stress ..." "Thomas ... that you can tell who you want, but not me ... what about you ...", Fady his chair moved closer to Thomas, "We have yet well understood always ... you have helped me so after that stupid Image articles tell me why you're so sad ... "Thomas swallowed, he really wanted to play the good-humored, but knew him from the DSDS Fady-time good that Thomas could not fool him something. Instead of answering all the pent-up emotions burst out at once from Thomas. First he tried to hold back the tears, but eventually it did not care, he no longer had the strength. Fady took it without hesitation in his arms. He stroked it gently with one hand on his back and leaned his head against Thomas: "I know it's not easy ... but we will both make this .. we have fought so but for that dream ... Do you remember how we have been sitting in this room at Recall? We were shaking, that they let us continue ... We have always tried our best ... and look what we have achieved ... "


Seeing the stylist came to the surprise of both," What's going on? "Fady dissolved by Thomas and? pulled her away from the room into the corridor: "As long as we have yet to be until we done?" The stylist looked at him confused, "I do not know what's wrong with Thomas, but I have to make up to you now, the show starts in 30 minutes! Ok you need I do not really style, you can stay that way, but Thomas can not be in the show ... and certainly not so swollen from crying as he looks now! " Fady thought for a moment: "Thomas is just not good ..." The makeup artist, looked at him annoyed, "Yes, I see. We go in 30 minutes on the air, no matter showed him going ... I do not have time I must also have the other make-up ... "Fady had an idea:" Then go make up the other, I'll take care of Thomas. I promise that we are ok and ready in half an hour? "


Thomas heard Fady softly to the door to talk to the stylist. He was infinitely glad that Fady was there. He had the feeling that Fady understood exactly how he just went. Fady had the same expectation, he had the same stress, even if he was so obviously better clear ... As Fady alone again entered the room, Thomas wiped the tears from his face move, "I'm sorry ..." Fady looked at him slightly worried: "We take care of your eyes and look around now while you can tell me what go ... "Thomas was Fady grateful that he had still gives him a few minutes rest. Fadys protective and good nature did him good, he sighed: "Ah, Fady, I should be so lucky, I may just do what I always wanted to do, but now ... I can not imagine right out of there and go back to making good mood ... "Fady Thomas began to powder expert," Do you do not worry ... It is normal that we have moments that are not so happy and beautiful ... that goes over ... we are human, not robots, it is natural and important that we have and show feelings ... "Thomas sighed," I can not just ... I can sing ... I love my fans ... but give interviews ... on TV ... I can not ... I feel totally out of place to me in my ugly mug ... you fit in here ... You could talk ... you look so good ... I would never be allowed to win ... I love to sing but I do not fit at all in this world ... "Thomas looked at the floor, but Fady gently put his hand under his chin Thomas and forced him to look at him:" Thomas .. . the everything is just getting used to ... You will learn this gradually, just like me ... I think you know how I need to do from the beginning? You had deserved to win ... you must be strong now ... then ... everything is good with any interview, it is better to know better how to respond best ... "Thomas smiled lightly:" It sounds so simple like you say ... "Fady he ran his hand through his hair:" It is also easier with time ... and Thomas ... please do not say that you are ugly ... that's not true ... "


Thomas did not know what to say Fady, he felt much better by his presence, was glad to be a friend have to. They were silent during Fady Thomas ready styled. Thomas enjoyed it as Fady treated him and each time he touched with his hand face Thomas felt that a slight tingling sensation in the stomach. As Thomas got up and was ready Fady Fady held him back shortly, "Are you ok?" Thomas is not contrived to look Fady: "I think so ..." On the way to the studio briefly touched Fady Thomas Hand: "Do not worry, we get the point ... You are not alone ... you try to make breakfast before we go with this cute presenter and do not think the cameras ... and when you are nervous, I'm still here ... "Thomas smiled her thanks, then entered to the studio, where she was waiting for the presenter and friendly welcomed.


This establishes I now sit down again and make the birthday gift for a friend am finished, there came Fady thanks to an idea. I've recently bought so-shirt stains, and tried it out what you can thus do with it and this is here yesterday came out here ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment