Thursday, August 7, 2008

Maplestory How To Get Rich Without Nx Or Hacking

it's so quiet here

It's so quiet here.
The silence is not charged, but remains silent, fluid, like air.
She is as silent as my finger. I can sit long time to come and watch my fingers. Right now they look pale. It corresponds to my inner constitution.
My thinking is nothing wrong per se. Sometimes I move my pen, turn it around and put it down again. My hands seem to me in the moments as an independent being, whose separation with my body I just do not have wahrgeommen. But I know that it is not true.
The time in which I have not perceived the knowledge of myself and my physicality, is been quite a while. It is
so quiet here.
The quiet rustle of the curtains rustling in my ears and reminds me of the feeling when I touched with my hands, another body.
between the two - the crackle and touching - it is no big difference: There are greetings from past and future.
The house in which I sit, the city where I live, the air I breathe, the movements that I do - all this is now, but at the same time only a state, an over sliding. Really, but insignificant.
Only the future will again be significant.
It's so quiet here.
---
is sometimes nothing more. Sometimes I sit here woven into a web of sadness and Desire, and have the feeling of infinite stillness, then I can not even imagine ever again get out of the state style. Can not tear me mr.
It's so quiet here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment