Done
Now I had on Thursday so take a fight with my plush animals to our therapists and what happens? Our doctor has forgotten the appointment. Just when it would have been processed wiklich much. Well I gave him then the animals out the door, because I did not again take home after I had overcome me to separate myself from them. What I have suffered and I felt so bad. The whole time I thought how lonely they are and how to leave. Dr. Berendt has phoned me on Friday and apologized, but he has promised me that I he had left there the animals. As a reward, I had
then this is a very nice weekend in the hometown of my husband and I enjoyed it, to think of anything. Gerd also went very well and we could spend the day in real harmony. Was necessary to our large military last weekend. Time and again we are reaching the limits and then especially when it comes to talk to each other. Our biggest problem is really communication. This we have experienced today at the interview with Dr. Berendt. So we were then released with many new tasks for the next week and it means even more work on ourselves
0 comments:
Post a Comment