lian_abroad @ 2006-10-06T13: 52:00
The eventful Friday is gone, and he was pretty eventful ... :)
went off early, at 7:00. A quick breakfast, and then it went to the university. This time we had our first lesson. The weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday program Since we do surveys and such, but not every week, but more probably every second. If there is no program, we have free :)
Tuesday 9:00 to 10:30: contemporary reading As we will read two short stories from two different books.
10:45 to 12:15: Intercultural Communication Again, since we make presentations on Japan and so similar ... in German, luckily
Wednesday 9:00 to 10:30: Culture of Japan
10:45 to 12:15: listening
Thursday 9:00 to 10:30: Reading Training
10:45 - 12:15: Conversation
Friday 9:00 to 10:30 and 10:45 to 12:15: reading a double lesson. I find that pretty bad, so for a Friday morning ...
12:15 to 13:15: Lunch break
13:15 to 14:45: essay exercise
Friday is normal already a very long day, and today he was by the walk through Kyoto, which we had today, even longer . The walk lasted four hours, but this is even more.
The lessons were quite good, the teacher, Kaoru Abe, the whole thing so pleasant and nice. We are now eight people in the courses, so you have to do what ever. This makes ne double period but no less exhausting, and I think we were all glad to be able to go 12:15 in the noon break. They have a big part of us not in the cafeteria, as usual, spent, but in a well-known curry shop that is next to the university, the Coco Ichiban. Was also very funny, but this time the waiter ignored us for a long time, so we were a little too late. Does not matter, so did the others more time to decide whether we should make the walk really. Indeed, it is right now is that a typhoon may come in the Kansai region, which has so badly affected weather again ... ... apart from the fact that a typhoon perhaps comes from, but no one seems to really itch. In the end it did not rain, as feared, but it was really great weather, so we happily our four-to five-hour March began.
I do not remember where we were everywhere, but we were first at the Imperial Palace, then the house of the founder of Doshisha, then at a temple which is known to be much of a water (which you can then drink too easy), the Imperial Palace , the Chion-in Temple , the Gion Shrine that does not mean more Gion, but Yasaka shrine, and of course come in Gion itself
photos soon, and probably many of me, for some I was for some reason, the favorite motif, besides the cool cultural stuff:) When
Yasaka shrine I then multiply by the divination purposes (o-mikuji) tried. The way is that you take an eight-square, tube-shaped box, in the numbered sticks. The little one shakes and turns him so that he and a small hole facing down, then where comes out of one of these rods. The number one then goes to the temple girls, one then presses a note into his hand. The note next to NEM poem and statements are also predictions about health and the like. United is still on top, what luck you have for now. There are "lucky", "happiness," nor anything, "small fortune", and "pitch". This is mikuji it once for general forecasting, and then again especially for love. In pairs have wirs then tried, while taken a love forecast has, I thought that since I hopefully have not much luck needed, and got me once for the general determination. And see - we're both pretty "lucky" are:)
After then very hard march through the city we went into an izakaya. There, my host mother came to the kimono. It has always, when they are dancing lessons, so I guess that time that she was just so. In Japan
leaving work normally so that anyone from the group ordered food and drink, but then is there for everyone. In the end, the bill is simply divided by the number of people. In any case, it is much less stressful Sun around, because then no one must remember, who had now how much of what. Funny it was in any case, we have (at least in my corner laughed a lot). And I'm really interesting discussions ... There were also plans, how do the obligatory karaoke singing, but also a journey through the nightlife of Osaka is on the agenda. We do it maybe next week. The
threw on an important question: How exactly does it look with my host mother the night in the city are going through? Normally one should not always expect a lot, some families even expect that one is totally at home early. My family was from the beginning to loose, so I made myself a little worried. But I made up my mind to speak the same.
At nine, we are then broken down slowly. The people with whom I wanted to entertain myself, nor the banks of the Kamo River, where you can sit down wonderful. I wanted to go with me, but I'm not with the house work done ... The bottom line is ne good decision because I was pretty tired after the evening ... E-mail addresses and phone numbers I have exchanged with some.
The whole thing has left it quite a thrill. For the first time I'm in a group that consists of completely normal people who are all good enough to one another, at least nice to each other deal, and in which a few people interested in me.
I am with my host mother had broken up, but she would not go home, but first of all have to eat an ice cream with me as we tried at Starbucks. Must also have a funny picture are: ne small woman in a kimono and a foreigner. The combination not often seen here.
As a foreigner, but it is already quite often stared at, and some also do not know how to deal with. But I interpret being stared at times sympathetic. After all, Europeans look very different, and perhaps even admire grad something to me:) no harm to think so. And at least Europeans are not discriminated against. In Koreans and other minorities here sees the times quite different.
in Starbucks, we will talk about everything, and while I have to go through the nights even mentioned. As expected, they picked up the slack. In Japanese this means 朝帰り (come home in the morning), and on the other hand it also has nothing, as long as I do not run around alone (what I was doing it anyway) and I also know in advance say. But this is clear. She also had a few announcements: Both she and my father are visiting this weekend and on Monday there is little or not at all, so she is very concerned. After all, they should even care about me and so ... But I've assured her, that I not really care. I can deal well alone, and I do not sit all day at home, from there this is so. I also knew in advance that they are very busy, and at least they have helped me quite out of the difficulties of having no family, and I am so very grateful. She said then that they do so very much, because they are happy to have me. Was very nice ... :)
On the way back it took us nearly swept away, and now quite a wind blowing ... This is the real typhoon so ne thing. If that comes really close in the Kansai region, we have no classes, then that is all to stay home. And now, because tomorrow I get up very late, I must do something for the house work, good student, I am a * g *
0 comments:
Post a Comment