Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Metro Pcs Chicago Illinois

lian_abroad @ 2006-10-11T12: 30:00

I'm sitting in the Doshisha terminal room and waiting on it, that the cafeteria rush hour is around, so I'm not with dozens of other students at my food must beat * g *

Speaking rush hour: Today I once have a real rush hour time experienced here. On the way to the university, we must, we come from Otsu, at the Kyoto train station change to subway. Weekdays but this is so ne thing because at half past eight in the morning about 200 people have the same thought, and that only our track. To da To avoid stress, we let the first subway usually just drive without the need to. In Japan, there are in fact on each track such great yellow lines, where lining up properly, and then rises in sequence into the web. We shall therefore in line, and until we are in front, with the train then also already full. Then we wait for the next (which also comes within five minutes) and are available for the very front. Then you can look for even the best seats to the general morning a crowd half-way to survive well.
That is difficult at best today, we have noticed when we came up and people were still all the stairs ...
But if the train is full, it's just fully, right? We thought we at least every morning and wanted the plan to implement as always. But obviously, had the Japanese crowd behind us ne different definition of "full". Instead - as we had planned it - to simply wait until you get the next train, we were literally swept away by the crowd and stuffed into the already full train. The fact that we really wanted because no pure, played no role, we were simply pushed. Fortunately, none of us has agoraphobia.

And where we are now in chaotic circumstances: Last Saturday was both my first Koto-hour and the beginning of the Otsu-Matsuri. The real plan was that I am with the other three, the Koto want to learn to meet the Kyoto train station because I was the only one in about any idea where we hinmüssen. That should start at half past five of the lessons, we wanted to take four quarters. After that I wanted to go to Otsu Station, there to meet my host mother, who wanted to turn me introduce Ner acquaintances who apparently ne group wanted foreigners out of the party. There, I would go with it and show me all before and can explain. This was after all my first Matsuri.
So the plan at least.

To be there in time, I got me a train picked out, which I should be at the train station in Kyoto at half past four. Better too early than too late, I thought. The opinion was the railway Unfortunately, not really, because I was beaten 25 minutes waiting for the train ... and of course, came too late. The train, which would then bring us to our tuition was also too late, that we identify times in the first hour came too late.
have arrived at the station, we unpacked our route plans, which we should find the tuition. The place was located next to the station, which could not be so difficult. If we would have immediately noticed the tiny lane that leads directly to the exit to the left from a few houses, then would not have been difficult. So we asked three times, ran in all directions, and have effectively made a little more difficult. But we were too late anyway. The
made, moreover, nothing, because our teacher was still busy anyway. Suddenly in the middle of our apology and already we were talking at once compared with about six small children who stared at us with wide eyes. A few, the sudden appearance of aliens probably so scared that they no longer wanted to continue playing. Maybe they were just tired. In any case, have been adjusted for us finger parts with which to play it (Photo is yet). Once the children were done, we went too hasty in our classroom. For all carefully manage down phrases remained since, unfortunately, no time and before wirs provided us, we sat on the floor in front of the koto. Fun it was in any case, even though I'm probably not the Talentneuentdeckung ("You are far too cramped, but once let loose!"). It was just a little hectic ...
has opposite end of the lesson then the phone rang from the teacher. She then has kept me under his nose, saying, dass .. anyone would turn. I knew that my host mother had to be, but the name, said the Kotolehrerin me I'm not easily detected. But it was certainly not the first or last name of my host mother ... Or is there any word that I would have understood. Still, I'm on the phone and lo and behold, my Host mother tells me that she has no time to get to the Otsu station and introduce me to her friends. But I could see, too alone, I'd just have to exit, it would ne small woman in a kimono. No problem, I thought. In addition, the stress in the classroom went straight on, so I had to keep the conversation short. The aim was to pay just around the classroom.
Each of us needs to 3,000 yen (or about 20 euro) pay, where everything was clear. Then she wanted to have some stuff from us, what no one understands us. Try to explain, wanted the teacher to us either, and only after repeated requests, we have understood that they wanted us to Finger things, that pay to play, too. Yeah well, I had heard from my host mother, even if the thought that we could borrow the normal things too. As the amount we should pay, they gave us 3.500 yen. That's favorable, we were happy all, 500 yen for the things ...
Five minutes later we were sadly wiser. 3.500 yen was the price of the finger things alone, and overall it was about 6.500 Zen of us ...! "Well, I was told you knew this ..". The explanation of what we actually know and not know we saved, because somehow it has either not been listening to us or us not quite understand (and I actually argue for option No. 1, for vague or unclear, we do not all speak). We have paid, and I think she did a little sad that it's become such a mess, because she has promised to sponsor us a box where we can reintun our great finger expensive things. We did rather sad that we have gotten rid of so much money, but I for one wanted to keep these things anyway as a souvenir and use it to buy ... Whatever.

had time for discussion we do not, because we had to fast for the festival. The other three wanted to go too, so that we set off for four. It was only then I noticed that the road to such hard times, quite a few women in kimono, and the description "little woman in a kimono" is not quite wanted to be helpful. The woman I was then found itself, or rather, not the friend of my host mother herself, but ne other Japanese woman who wanted to help out as a tourist guide. The woman is most of us no longer stirred from the side and has all our attempts to ask her things in Japanese, with their answers, unfortunately, little comprehensive knowledge of English. No matter how many times have we said that we can adequately Japanese, she has made time and again their English (which is now seen even grammatically was not bad, I just still do not understand a word). Sometimes she tells us things in Japanese, so they can be repeated in English, and sometimes she has only spoken Japanese. My theory is true, that she wanted to show off to the other Japanese in their English language skills:)
But the party was great! It was already dark, and all these red lanterns, the floats that were on Sunday then pulled in ner parade through the city and have played, especially those typical catchy music, the little boy and a few men on each car all the time .. . I tried the record with my digital camera, but worked obs, I see then. In any case, I try to upload it!
We were allowed to travel as part of this group also anywhere where you can not otherwise hindarf. For example, on one of these floats, where normally Women certainly not hindürfen. Free Sake, there was also a little bit, and otherwise we have a lot of things get totally given: candy, charms made of straw in a triangular shape, the diseases are to hold and which one is here before the doors, and other cool stuff. We had great fun anyway. Together with Desiree I decided to give me the parade the next morning to see.

is what we have also made promptly, but not to the initial time (at 9 clock in the morning ...) but after their lunch break at 2 clock. The overall I think the 13 cars were towed by men in blue jackets through the streets, and each car was ne certain time or a certain myth dar. there on it was next to dolls that just should reflect this meaning, and even the obligatory musicians who have (mostly at least) played with an impressive endurance always the same song. Front of the audience they have in certain intervals and then stopped, and when people have donated enough applause, then cut out more of these straw lucky charms. Since I only realized how popular these things really are ... Who was once at the Games Con: That was from there, only that you had to argue with any video players, but with children and old people around the dug out things. And the children and the elderly are much, much worse. We were happy with have escaped the life, then, do the old things have fought for this straw, as without which no longer exist tomorrow. Push push, throw themselves purely with NEM pike jump across into the crowd, everything was allowed. Pretty soon we were

totally tired. The efforts of the past week have shown real that day. Since we have an hour or two had viewed the parade, we are sometimes a little off running from the festival through the city - what's really worth, because we were right on the lake. I hope that the photos (coming soon) have become what can be described as not so real. But at least he was wonderful! Would I do not live on the other side of the lake, I'd go there more often for sure! Also, right next to it still a "German Bar and Cafe Stylish Lunch" called Küppers Kölsch. Unfortunately had to, because otherwise we would immediately clean. So we had to find another escape before the biting wind right now - and have found ne Art Mall. Then There Were there food, but not much more, because we were already eating almost the eyes and the clock at five in the afternoon. Pretty soon after we went home too. On the day I'm at eight clock to bed, I was just too broken.

The next day, Monday, was a public holiday in Japan, the day of sport, explains why the holiday because of the Day the Olympic Games in Tokyo were opened. What I've done a day of sport? Lazy and sleepy rumgegammelt home half the day, because 12 hours of sleep were probably not enough. In my defense, I must stress that I at least have learned something in passing. When learning I would not have to sit in my room, so I went down to the kitchen and I turned on the TV (I was on that day alone). I caught a movie about a family in the 2nd World War II. The plot was a little predictable, but that does nothing for Japanese films, because the key as some tears so that it won a total close to going. Furthermore, the characters were so likeable, even Although many have died.
cheer me up, I want to change it, and what was there on all channels? The news that North Korea conducted its first nuclear test. Now if that is not even built. After all, the Japanese media have reassured us that there is no danger that we abkriegen any radioactive dust, as the dangerous zone ends shortly before Japan's coast. The fishing industry is happy just incredible. Meanwhile, Japan's new Prime Minister Abe probably the toughest sanctions called for ... Let's see what it brings. The situation is certainly so dangerous, because if North Korea get away with it, Iran will certainly try to create similar pressure. But if the As for the West things wrong, who knows what will make North Korea ...

That, at least my weekend here. I'll soon put out postprocess the images and high note.

see if the cafeteria has become so slow walked on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment