Monday, August 14, 2000

Bitlippreventcankersore

Hard times!

What? R a weekend! Now I have changed my medication and I must pass through a H? Hydrogenated. I feel sick, the atmosphere is in the basement and I wonder where is the miracle? No, I understand that it takes time until my K? Body has to change weight? Hnt, but that it is so hard, so I did not gerrechnet. But once again I am glad learned about my profession (pharmacy assistant), so I know what in my K? body happened and where are the complaints. Nevertheless, it takes enormous strength to not lose the courage to accept the complaints and especially unbearable. Once again, I curse this disease and the fact that it upsets me. How easy k? Life nnte still be without!

On Saturday, Nicole and Holly were with us (Nicole was with me in the hospital) and it has done very well, auzutauschen thoughts. Especially but also f? R Gerd and Holger, for it is also f? R not easy to live with us together concerned. Nicole and I long for both of us often to the time in the clinic on baggage, because there so we protected? protected and beh? were Tet. Actually, There's Something when I consider how the first time of my visit was nothing more than back home! I thought I'll never? Survival and in the end it did me almost sorry to leave the hospital. I must also say that it is certainly a "world" that has nothing to do with everyday life, because you really beh killed and shielded.

Still do Nicole and I now be a kind of self-help group gr?, A M? Opportunity to offer on stage and in a warm nest to fl want?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment