now or never!
Today he is here so the day on which I mean Pl? Schtiere of the times with Philip must submit must. I thought all the time now displaced depends? And this morning when I packed up, I had a hard fight! But finally I did it and now they are in my pocket. It is probably a basic problem that I am too little dam with my past? Ftig. It sometimes seems as if there was not this time. I n me? Namely to any birthday parties, friends or remember other events in my childhood. All triggered it? Deleted except the really Tramat things (sexual abuse, theft, suicide by Philipp ...) but these are very far away. If I then people like this ore? Cave they are shocked and wonder how I made it to this day, my L? Smile to keep? This question I can answer it is not because my past is the past indicated. Just as my thoughts are not in harmony with my K? Body and my soul! For my subconscious might still remember very well, knocking the FTER? With me, maybe I should let in once and throw up my whole experience out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment