should laugh or cry I?
I feel so bl? D before.
My head, my soul, dam? Ftig with only one subject.
dan And I cry.
I write in it all.
sp? Ter I look around me.
View invoices ... letters to be written ...
check store documents, ...
The Tax Office also wants to brush something from me,
no food in the K? Refrigerator,
k? Me, could I also, once again, the W
? Scheme is around
sleep and I should ...
But I can not bring myself to
I can not concentrate,
f? R me, these things right now pastime ...
Although they are just as important but ... My
K? Body does not move,
my fingers on the keyboard.
crying Sometimes my eyes.
I laugh.
I cry.
I sob.
I chuckle.
Should I laugh or cry?
I only want one thing: be healthy! F
0 comments:
Post a Comment