Friday, August 11, 2000

Her Headscissors Choke

difficult task

Yesterday was our conversation again? With Dr. Berendt ch. Gerd and I were now three weeks longer there, because we still had a holiday in between. I knew that I change what the drugs? and must have first addressed this problem. I have now? Taken over years Efexor and it has helped me until now very good, but now has changed quite a bit in my life ge? And the drug came to this ver? Changes not longer. When I consider that I fr? Her only m? De was 24 hours and sleep hours? Tte nnnen k?, But today it is just the opposite. I lie awake and is not to think of sleep. Sometimes w? I carry on like a trip in my K? Take body, since so to see what is going on and where this st? LinkedIn Ver come? Changes. Well anyway, I will now try a new therapy! I now take one capsule in the evening Elavil, so that my fibromyalgia pain resolved due to the be. And three times a day every 3 lkapseln salmon?. Treatment with salmon? L was discovered and is considered by experts as a wonder drug! Hmm, let's see if a miracle happens for me too?

But serious at my job! I have to give my owl and the Diddl Dr. Berendt. Who is the owl and what 's a bit Diddl? So the owl is a small soft toy from Steiff and in recent times of being with Phil (has committed suicide), he only? About these "animals" speak to me! Each animal had its character, depending on how the mood was Phil. At first I found this "game" or r? While. It was to me until much sp? Ter aware of what a traumatic impact of this type of communication had on me. Through these experiences, it is now important that I take leave of this so I can finish with these memories. The departure is now such that I give these animals my therapist. There they are in good hands. Nevertheless, it is so hard to f? R me to do this step. It is as if someone a St? Ck takes away from my heart. I have betrayed the sense of the animals and also to Phil and concerning? Gen. How can this task l? Sen without feelings of guilt? Choose to be haunted?

0 comments:

Post a Comment