Wednesday, August 16, 2000

Planning A Wedding In The Army

anger and aggression!

I'm sitting here at work and in me an anger and aggression is that I prefer screaming w? Rde! In the same breath it frightens me this rather strange vessel? Cave to feel. Now it was me since my stay in hospital all the time endl? Ch better and I f? Sample me balanced and comfortable. Where and why now are these vessels? Cave? Everything annoys me and I like especially Gerd currently endure very bad. He annoys me with its st? LinkedIn questions, his computer, etc. At the same time beautiful me I f me? R this attitude, because he has done me nothing. I can imagine h? At most yet it has to do with the change of medication, but then I can only hope that there will soon be over. How should I work and be friendly, if me everything and everyone gets on my nerves. I f? Cave like a b? Ses h? Ssliches Monster and I like so do not suffer themselves? At all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment