Gef? Cave
When I lay in my bed at night and can not sleep, because life is so sad.
When I lay in my bed at night and not sleep can because I represent? can not even cry about.
When I lay in my bed at night and know I must, I must sleep.
For morning breakfast hour, in a few hours, then when I m nothing but sleep? RIGHTS, the intact, unrealistic world, the dream did not leave m? RIGHTS.
Because if I get up, and I must be well-rested, because it takes a lot of energy, very much? To overcoming l? Smile. Because you have to smile
l? In this world, you have to work as long as a breath of life is in you, you have to work.
you do it not, you will be deported.
wof r And did you then all the years that gequ lt - chelt gel?
When I lay in my bed at night and can not sleep and should remember to:
What if I'm no exception?
What if all human t suffer? Was like that?
This is called well:
the disease as depression.
But what helps me when I lie in my bed at night and can not sleep?
0 comments:
Post a Comment