Friday, August 18, 2000

How To Put A Belt On Yamaha

No, no, no

that it can not be! Once again I stand at the limit of my endurance in my marriage. I wonder about the meaning of marriage, if both practically live their own lives. You see, for eating and there is a kiss on the limitation? Edjusting, farewell and before sleep! But that's not a relationship! I can not be satisfied so easily, I'm not last! But I can, no matter how I place nothing to change this situation? and that makes me sick. I k? Nnte just as good live alone, it w rde? Make no difference. Now I had

a phone call from my sister and I had since re-learn that Gerd has talked behind my bridges R? About me! I hate that, they again theories? About me even though they have no idea what is going on inside me. If I sleep more, this automatically means that I feel bad and I know what to do with me! If they know so well informed, perhaps they should all be psychologists. Explanation? Changes have since then no sense, because I am a difficult case and they do not deviate from their view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment